We Are Hiring!
We are currently on the look for Country Managers in Barcelona, Copenhagen, Dublin and Helsinki!
Are you the type of person that walks into a room and engages in conversations with different types of personalities? You love to meet new people, and you are able to close deals. You are structured and thorough, but able to make fast decisions. We have an awesome opportunity for you in Barcelona, Copenhagen, Dublin or Helsinki!
Vogl was founded in 2020 and is Norway's leading platform for helping small and medium-sized businesses find new offices, a niche that has been overlooked by traditional business brokers. We currently have offices in Oslo, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Paris and Berlin and have more than 2000 offices in over 160 locations in our portfolio. In our first 12 months, we have provided leases worth more than € 7 million, and matched offices for more than 1200 employees. Our aim is to move into 4 new markets this year, and be operational in 50 markets by the end of 2025.
We are now looking for a new leader to help us enter this exciting market as part of the extensive expansion plan the company has recently finalized, after concluding our successful funding campaign last year.
The Country Manager position is a vital management position, and will be part of the executive management team, reporting directly to the group CEO in Oslo.
Once here, you will:
- Handle the day to day of all aspects of the business
- Be fully responsible for P&L
- Enter into operator agreements, and maintain relationships with the flexible operators
- Day to day updates on operator vacancy and pricing
- Handle all leads from entry until closing (entire sales cycle)
- Build and scale the sales team organically
- Follow up on website development (SEO) and digital ads together with Head of Marketing
- Collaborate with the HQ in all the day to day activities
- Perform basic accounting and administrative tasks
- Maintain a close relationship with the management in Oslo
- Report directly to the group-level CEO
What you will bring along:
- Excellent sales skills with the ability to turn leads into signed lease agreements
- Passion for engaging and connecting with people
- Experience with the flex and/or traditional office sector, ideally as a broker or manager
- Higher formal education with relevant Real Estate / Sales background
- Ideally 2-10 years work experience
- Extensive network within startups and Real Estate
- Leadership and entrepreneurial skills
- Analytical, strategic, and a natural leader with abilities to scale a business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader. Join us at the most exciting phase of our growth!
- Responsibility from day one as well as professional and personal growth
- A great work environment with a team of international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- An attractive compensation package - result-based bonuses, share incentive programs and ownership
- A good work-life balance
Does this sound like an interesting opportunity?
Send us your CV and Application Letter at email@example.com!